Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mortara to test for Arden, Trident

Formula 3 Euro Series championship runner-up Edoardo Mortara is to test for GP2 teams Trident Racing and Arden later this week.

The French-Italian is scheduled to run for Trident at Jerez on Wednesday, before trying out the Arden machine the following day.

"I'm very much looking forward to having the chance to test a GP2 car, which will be a brand new experience for me," said Mortara. "I'd like to thank Volkswagen for giving me permission to do the test, which is very much appreciated along with all the rest of their support throughout the season.

"At the moment I am assessing different options for 2009, and I hope that this new experience of different cars and teams in Jerez will give me some useful knowledge for the future."

After his test in Jerez, Mortara will travel to Macau for the F3 Grand Prix which takes place on November 16.



  • Galaxy still clinging to playoff dreams
  • Kobayashi dominates Paul Ricard test
  • Sealy trade gives K.C. options
  • No comments: